ID card maker software is featured with the most attractive platform to create business level ID cards, tags, logos, stickers and labels useful in small to large scale organizations. Label Maker Software uses advanced label designing objects like Pencil, Text, Line, Pictures, and Ellipse etc to make excellent labels within minimum time and efforts.
Card maker software offers to build eye catching labels along with wide range of flexible print settings with best barcode label creation process. Simple and easy to use platform of the software offers both general users and professionals with the ability to create labels without the requirement to go through any prior technical training or acquire expert guidance. Software is featured with highly superior label designing and printing facilities due to which is widely recognized in worldwide small to large scale industries.
Software helps to design professional looking:-
- Address Labels
- ID/Name Badges
- Invitation Cards
- Visiting Cards
- Logos and other similar formats.
- Software provides a helping hand to create wonderful business cards, labels etc using highly advanced image designing tools like Line, Ellipse, Pencil, Rectangle, Text, Barcode, Picture, Arc, Triangle and Star objects.
- Software easily generates multiple copies of labels with different barcode and text value.
- Design and create label in Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle or Ellipse label shape.
- Software possesses password protection settings to prevent from unauthorized access.
- Offers wide range of print options with advance image printing settings.
- Labels designed and created easily support all Linear and 2D font standards.
- Software designs colorful, user desired labels for business as well as personal usage.
Card and Label Designing Software Screenshots
Select "Create Label by Using Wizard" then specify the name and size of label.
Specify the type of fold then Select Label Shape (Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Ellipse, CD/DVD).
Click on barcode icon on left side of the panel then add on card as shown in fig.
Open Text Properties, then change Font, Style and Size of the text.
To print the front side of the card set print properties then check Print Preview.