Barcode Labels Tool for Publishers and Library
Barcodes provides a helping hand for book publishers and retailers to bring convenience and accuracy in tracking of books in simplified way. Publisher and Library Barcode label maker software is structured with advanced barcode creator platform to craft barcode labels of customized look in any of the major Linear and 2D barcode font standards. Barcode generator platform is enclosed with flexible barcode label printing software that offers a wide range of printing options allowing users to print created bar code images within less time.
Barcode generator software is structured with expertise barcode label designing objects like Pencil, Text, Line, Picture etc to craft the most capable bar code images widely preferred by book publishers and libraries.
|2 PC License||$65||Buy Now|
|5 PC License||$142||Buy Now|
|10 PC License||$228||Buy Now|
Software Functionalities:Barcode software creates wonderful barcodes using any of the widely practiced Linear and 2D barcode font standards.
Linear Barcode Fonts: Coda bar, Code 11, EAN 13, EAN 8, Industrial 2 of 5, ISBN 13, Telepen, UPCA, UPCE
2D Barcode Fonts: Databar, Databar Limited, PDF417
- Bar code software uses sophisticated barcode designing objects like Pencil, Text, Line, Pictures and other objects to build eye catching library barcode labels.
- Software with advance Barcode system can generate multiple library or book barcode applicable labels widely beneficial in libraries and book stores.
- Library Barcodes created using the barcode maker software can easily be saved in any of the major graphic file patterns.
- Creates barcodes that can easily be read and printed by all commonly used barcode scanners and printers.
- Flexible print options make the software, a highly established tool in all libraries and book publishing industries.
- Barcode download section is available for barcode software download process. If satisfied with barcode generator download free trial, place order to get full featured software version.
Barcode Labels Tool for Publishers and Library Screenshots
Select Linear Barcode then enter Barcode Value, Barcode Header and Barcode Footer.
In Card Properties, change General, Fill Background and Image Processing setting.
Add shape on card then change color setting and other setting of the card.
Select Pre Define Label Stock then set Label Details and click Print Preview.